Some Apple iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus owners have expressed dissatisfaction over the volume control on their devices. The sound and audio issue is audible when making or receiving calls on the iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Plus. This indicates that you are not hearing the caller or that you are not hearing them clearly. The loudness issue with the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus will be discussed in detail below.
The Apple iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Plus should be fixed by your retailer if audio issues continue despite trying the aforementioned fixes.
Here is a method to assist you resolve the volume problems with your iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Plus.
- Shut down your Apple iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Plus if you’re experiencing audio issues. Afterward, remove the SIM card. then switch the phone back on.
- The microphone may be covered in dirt, dust, and debris. Check to determine if the microphone is functional by cleaning it with compressed air.
- Audio issues can arise with Bluetooth. To fix the audio issue with the iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Plus, try turning off Bluetooth.
- Your smartphone’s cache can be cleared in order to fix the audio issue.
- Put the iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Plus in recovery mode as an alternative.